1. This data protection statement covers data processing by:
"MARBURG" Vermögensverwaltung G.m.b.H.
Saseler Damm 39 a
2. Collection and storage of personal data and method and purpose for its use:
When visiting the website:
When you access our website www.inga-maren-otto.de, information is automatically sent from the browser being used on your end device to the server of our website. This information is then temporarily stored in a log file.
Here the following information is collected without action from you and is stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website of origin for the access (referrer URL),
- Browser being used, and the operating system of your computer if necessary, and the name of your access provider.
The data listed is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure that a connection can be established to the website without problems,
- To ensure the user-friendliness of our website,
- To evaluate system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. We will never use the data collected for the purpose of determining your identity.
3. Sharing data:
Your data will not be shared with third parties for any reason other than for the purposes listed in the following. We will only share your data with third parties when:
- You have given your explicit consent as defined under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- Sharing your data is necessary under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a legitimate interest that would override your data being shared,
- In the event of a legal obligation to share your data according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- his is legally authorized and necessary under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR to fulfill the terms of contractual relationships.
4. Analytic tools:
We use the open source software Matomo (formerly Piwik) for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information on website use that is generated by the cookie is transmitted to our servers and is combined in pseudonymous use profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to allow the appropriate design of our website. Information is not shared with third parties.
The IP address is never associated with other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that they cannot be assigned to visitors (IP masking). You have the option to object to the collection of your – already anonymized – usage behavior as follows:
5. Rights of data subjects:
You have the right:
- under Article 15 GDPR to request information on your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients with whom your data has been shared or will be shared, the planned storage period, whether there is a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, whether there is a right to complain, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, and whether there are any automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and any important information on their specific features.
- under Article 16 GDPR to request the immediate correction or completion of any personal data about you that is stored with us;
- under Article 17 GDPR to request the deletion of personal data saved with us when its processing is not necessary to exercise the right to the free expression of opinion and information, to meet legal obligations, for reasons of the public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- under Article 18 GDPR to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful, but you decline to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, although you need this data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection to its processing under Article 21 GDPR;
- under Article 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller;
- under Article 7 para. 3 GDPR to withdraw consent you have previously granted to us. This means that we cannot continue data processing in the future that was predicated on this consent in the future and
- under Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. In most cases the complaint can be directed to the supervisory authority in your regular place of residence, your workplace or our place of business.
6. Right to object:
To the extent that your personal data is being processed based on legitimate interests as defined under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data when there are reasons for this that arise from a situation particular to you or the objection pertains to direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will respect without reference to a specific situation. If you would like to utilize your right to object, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Validity of this data protection statement and changes:
This data protection statement is now legally valid and is current in the version of May 2018. Because of the ongoing development of our website and the services offered through it, or because of changes in the legal or regulatory provisions, it may become necessary to make changes to this data protection statement. The currently valid data protection statement can be accessed here and printed out any time.